Monday, October 12, 2009

happy thanksgiving



It hasn't really been the easiest year, and it's easy to forget that I've got a lot to be thankful for.






I'm grateful for loved ones near and far.





I'm thankful for walks in the woods on a crisp fall day.





And for no shortage of good, homecooked food. And so much more.





In our family, we generally have our Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday, so today I've been cleaning and eating leftover tofurkey and cranberry tart. Hope you've had a nice weekend. Happy Thanksgiving to Canadians home and away.

2 comments:

matthew said...

craaazy colours and great photography in this post. i'm also happy to see the new banner - really frames the page nicely!

Meaghan said...

Aah, the joys of photoshop. I was disappointed in how washed out the colours actually were when I went out shooting, so I did some post work and adjusted levels in PS. Learning about levels has made me one happy photographer (thanks to you, of course).