Saturday, May 01, 2010

may day and a request for advice

I could not be happier to be saying hello to May. April was a long, dreary month with not enough happy to balance out the sad. So, welcome May, I sincerely hope you bring better things.

*****

Last weekend, I went on a hike with my brother and some of his friends. It was a beautiful, though chilly, day and I shot three rolls of film. I'll share some more of them soon (most of them are already on flickr), but for now I wanted to post these since I need some feedback. A few of the shots on this roll had the film imprinted on them, for lack of a better description, and I'm not sure how that happened. It didn't happen on all the shots, and the affected shots weren't all in sequential order. I quite like the result, but I just wanted to see if anyone might know the cause.







Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

No comments: