Tuesday, August 31, 2010

for your further consideration

Because I'm apparently a crazy woman who can't choose a sweater pattern for the life of me, I've spent the better part of the last two evenings re-searching Ravelry for the perfect sweater. I liked all of the sweaters in the first set of patterns, but I'm having trouble picturing any of them with the dark walnut-y yarn. So, here are my latest choices:

Essential Cardigan (rav)
Maude Louise(pdf) (rav)
Acorns (rav)
Acer Cardigan (rav)

I think my pick is going to be Maude Louise, but I haven't quite convinced myself yet.

Help.

1 comment:

anjali said...

Great candidates! I'm partial to the Essential Cardigan. I like the retro, tailored, "jacket-like" feel of the sweater. Acorns is definitely a cute close second.

Happy sweater knitting!