Friday, October 22, 2010

massive night

Very excited to be heading to the city this afternoon to see The Hold Steady tonight as part of Halifax Pop Explosion.



I'm ignoring the part of my brain that keeps thinking about what a mass of people will be at the show tonight (have I mentioned that I'm not so big on crowds and I have some not so fond memories of getting jostled about in this venue's previous incarnation). Instead, I'm going to focus on the joy of getting to see one of my favourite bands. I figure beer will help even it all out.

Now I must go ingest some sugar and caffeine since they don't go on til midnight and that is past my bedtime. And perhaps I'm spending too much time on twitter since I wanted to end this post with #Ifeelold. What does one wear to a rock show these days...

1 comment:

Matt said...

Such a great show - my ears are still ringing a little bit. I have many vids of The Hold Steady, but they were so loud the sound is kinda distorted. Cleaning 'em up and I'll send them along once I'm done.