Saturday, January 28, 2012

January has been full of up and down days. I'm having trouble getting into the swing of things. 'To do' lists largely remain undone. But I am a fan of the list, so here's a list of things I'm liking this week that are worth sharing:

  • This interview with artist and illustrator Lisa Congdon.
  • This chocolate bar. Avoiding refined sugar is a great excuse to sample different dark chocolate bars. This Camino bar is currently my favourite.
  • The Hunger Games. I've only read the first book and I'm eagerly awaiting the second one from the library. It's been a while since I read any YA (I read a lot when I worked at the bookstore). This is a smart book with a strong female protagonist. I'm even sort of looking forward to the movie.
  • Opinionated, a podcast from Samhita Mukhopadhyay and Amanda Marcotte.
  • Nuts to You almond butter. Slightly spendy, but even better than peanut butter. I'm going to try it in this soon.
Have a great weekend.


No comments: