Sunday, August 22, 2010

two-thirds



So here we are, nearly two-thirds of the way through the year. Hard to believe, isn't it? Not surprisingly, I'm looking forward to fall. My only complaint is that I haven't had any good beach swimming days. There have been some great trips to various beaches, but early in the season there were too many jellyfish and the later trips fell on days that weren't quite warm enough to get me into the water. Maybe I'll get a day in yet, but the first hints of fall and other end of summer plans make me unsure.



It feels like it's been a busy summer, but looking back I think I've done less summer-y stuff than in previous years. Happily, though, I did get in a weekend trip to PEI. I'm still scanning those photos, so I'll have a separate post on that trip soon. I've also got two trips to Halifax planned in the next couple of weeks, which I'm very excited about, and hope to get a chance to get out with Penny and shoot some film.



Oh, and that sweater I've been planning. I still haven't started it yet. I'm trying to finish up a couple of other projects first, but might get a swatch or two done this week.

No comments: