Monday, July 10, 2006

stress? what?

while yoga would be the helpful and relaxing way to deal with the mounting stress of moving and finding a new job, i've opted to bury my head in the sand and work on cleaning out my wip basket. the long neglected Samus sweater (Patons Classic Wool-- leaf green) is finally getting some attention. (m. and my camera are in south bend checking things out, so photos of my progress will be along soon.) also waiting to be finished is My So-Called Scarf, which is killing me. i love how this scarf looks and adore the manos del uruguay, but i hate knitting it. since i started in november, i've only done about six or seven inches. agh.

while i really am inclined to be avoiding all of the things that have to be done in the next month or so, i feel optimistic about everything getting done. the job/visa is the sticking point right now, but i have a few leads and am keeping my fingers crossed that things will work out. only a few weeks left at my job, which makes me smile. i'm grateful for the oportunity to get out of retail and hopefully put my degree to use.

back to my knitting...

No comments: